(by Sara Maese)
Expecto Patronum is my very first illustration project which has the
complementary support of motion graphics with After Effects.
You can also watch this project on Domestika (ES) or my website.
* This project has been featured in Domestika.
psa i call everyone ‘man’ ‘bro’ ‘bruh’ and stuff like that because im an 80s surfer dude from california at heart
BUT if you’d rather me not call you those things OR if i call you those things and you’re uncomfortable with it please tell me and i promise i won’t call you that and i’ll apologize if i’ve already called you it
80s surfer dude lingo is rad but not when it hurts other people
Kingdom Hearts ABC’s → P for Princesses of heart
The seven princesses of hearts are maidens with hearts of pure light, devoid of darkness. When gathered together, they can summon the Final Keyhole which can give access to Kingdom Hearts.
A portrait of Princess Youssoupoff by Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun. 1797.
[credit: Tokyo Fuji Art Museum]
Art by Alphonse Mucha
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINA GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS AWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
Pikachu Cafe will open for a limited time in Tokyo, Japan.The cafe will open alongside the Pokemon Movie XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction Exhibit between July 19 to August 31 at Tokyo View City, Roppongi Hills. Tickets for the exhibit are priced at 1,500 yen. The opening hours of Pikachu Cafe 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pikachu Cafe Menu:
- Pikachu Curry - 1,180 yen
- Pokeball Omuhayashi - 1,280 yen
- Teriyakibaga Pikachu / Burger Pikachu - 1,080 yen
- Kids Meal - 980 yen
- Curry Man Pikachu - 400 yen
- Pikachu Pancake Plate - 980 yen
- Pikachu Parfait - 880 yen
- Pokeball Dessert Plate - 880 yen
- Fruity Float (Inspired by the 17th Movie Characters) - Each 700 Yen